1. This Clifton water bath is designed for general laboratory use.
2. The shelf/platform in the bath used for supporting flasks/bottles/racks is stable and can be easily removed and cleaned.
3. Wide range of bath sizes from 2.5 litre - small bench footprint - up to 56 litre for large capacity work. Full use can be made of the bath to provide maximum working area.
4. Thermostatic temperature control allowing control from ambient +5°C up to 100°C.
5. Temperature scale on front of bath in lieu of arbitrary scale often seen on this style of bath.
6. Quick reliable selection and attainment of desired operating temperature.
7. Perforated stainless steel false base providing even distribution of heat to all the water in the tank.
8. Safety cut-out fitted in the element prevents overheating.
9. Each version has a bold temperature control/setting panel ensuring set temperature can be easily seen.
10. All Clifton water baths are fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
11. IP rated clear booted on/off mains switch preventing ingress of moisture.
12. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
13. The Clifton "Low" height stainless steel shelf/platform supports flasks/bottles/racks due to its stable construction and can be easily removed and cleaned, whilst providing even heat distribution throughout the bath. It maximizes the useable working height in the bath either needing less water when compared with traditional water baths or allowing tall samples or vessels to be immersed to a greater working depth. With lower water levels comes the benefit reduced heat up times and energy saving.
14. Powder painted body providing a durable finish and protection against corrosion and now featuring “active anti-bacterial technology”. This paint finish actively inhibits bacterial growth improving hygiene requirements as demanded by many clinical and laboratory environments. Hygienic coatings are part of a controlled approach to cleaner facilities. The Clifton range has always featured easy to wipe clean smooth paint finishes that are resistant to routine and efficient disinfection’s, however this improved coating featuring ‘active anti-bacterial’ properties provides an extra layer of defence. This new anti-bacterial paint finish is effective against major strains of bacterium including E-coli and Staphylococcus aureus, resistant strain. Within its formulation an active ingredient is a proven anti-bacterial agent bound into the coating during application and curing to the product. The efficacy of the paint finish applied to the Clifton range is maintained over time, as the anti-bacterial agent is integral within the paint finish.
15. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year Warranty.
16. Recessed side lifting handles for ease of transportation.
17. Broad range of accessories available to suit wide range of applications.
18. Very reliable product.
19. Each bath is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database, which includes all of its manufacturing inspection data. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book. To verify the performance of the temperature control system it is checked by calibrating the water temperature and controller at 45°C to ensure it meets the quoted specification.