1. Ideal for producing a stable temperature environment with actual water temperature clearly displayed for total confidence.
2. Easy to read bold temperature display to 0.1°C resolution.
3. Temperature alarms automatically adjusted about set temperature - no setting required.
4. Benefits from quick reliable selection and attainment of desired operating temperature using PID control.
5. The Clifton "Low" height stainless steel shelf/platform supports flasks/bottles/racks due to its stable construction and can be easily removed and cleaned, whilst providing even heat distribution throughout the bath. It maximizes the useable working height in the bath either needing less water when compared with traditional water baths or allowing tall samples or vessels to be immersed to a greater working depth. With lower water levels comes the benefit reduced heat up times and energy saving.
6. Wide range of bath sizes from 4 litre - small bench footprint - up to 56 litre for large capacity work. Full use can be made of the bath to provide maximum working area.
7. Totally unobstructed, crevice free, stainless steel tank easy to clean with concealed heater, safety cut-out and temperature sensors underneath the bath.
8. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
9. Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety and recessed side lifting handles for easy handling.
10. Featuring with an IP rated clear booted on/off mains switch at rear bath preventing ingress of moisture.
11. Sturdy construction - powder coated exterior providing a durable chemical resistance .
12. Broad range of accessories - details below - available to suit wide range of applications.
13. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
14. Powder painted body providing a durable finish and protection against corrosion and now featuring “active anti-bacterial technology”. This paint finish actively inhibits bacterial growth improving hygiene requirements as demanded by many clinical and laboratory environments. Hygienic coatings are part of a controlled approach to cleaner facilities. The Clifton range has always featured easy to wipe clean smooth paint finishes that are resistant to routine and efficient disinfection’s, however this improved coating featuring ‘active anti-bacterial’ properties provides an extra layer of defence. This new anti-bacterial paint finish is effective against major strains of bacterium including E-coli and Staphylococcus aureus, resistant strain. Within its formulation an active ingredient is a proven anti-bacterial agent bound into the coating during application and curing to the product. The efficacy of the paint finish applied to the Clifton range is maintained over time, as the anti-bacterial agent is integral within the paint finish.
15. Before leaving the factory each water bath undergoes following:
Uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database, which includes all of its manufacturing inspection data.
Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.
To verify the performance of the temperature control system, digital display units undergo a factory calibration procedure which calculates the temperature values over the operating range of the equipment from 2 reference calibration points.