1. Circulating Clifton water baths ideal for external water or heat transfer liquid circulation or immersion of flasks/bottles/racks in a highly stable temperature environment throughout the water bath.
2. The stainless steel shelf/platform in the bath used for supporting flasks/bottles/racks is stable and can be easily removed and cleaned.
3. Elevated temperature range ambient +5° to 130°C. For temperatures below ambient an Immersion Dip Cooler DC1-300 can be used - refer to accessories.
4. Convenient push-fit and lock fittings for secure external water circulation. Tubing is connected by depressing locking ring, pushing tubing into the fitting and releasing the locking ring. No clips or clamps and its locked securely in position preventing leaks in use.
5. Easy to read clear bold temperature display to 0.1°C resolution (-20°C - 99°C) ensuring actual water bath liquid temperature can be easily seen at a distance across any lab and viewable from a variety of angles.
6. Wipe clean front control panel which is chemical resistant.
7. Quick reliable selection and attainment of desired operating temperature using PID control with Smart technology constantly tuning the Thermocirculator to the bath liquid and its load.
8. Good water movement and temperature control provides temperature stability throughout the water bath over whole working area.
9. Visual indication - under and over temperature alarm.
10. Safety cut-out Float fitted - warning low liquid level.
11. Quiet running pump operating at optimum speed for constant external water circulation.
12. Thermocirculator is manufactured in a sturdy stainless steel case for long working life.
13. Very reliable.
14. Bath fitted with a 304 spec stainless steel tank providing a durable and clean appearance throughout its working life. Easy to clean tank being crevice free.
15. Water Bath has a powder coated exterior providing a durable chemical resistance and fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
16. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions andThree-year warranty.
17. Broad range of accessories available to suit wide range of applications - see accessories below.
18. Before leaving the factory each water bath undergoes following: