1. Stirred Clifton water bath designed for immersion of flasks/bottles/racks in a highly stable temperature environment throughout the water bath.
2. The shelf/platform in the bath used for supporting flasks/bottles/racks is stable and can be easily removed and cleaned.
3. Wide range of bath sizes from 8 litre - small bench footprint - up to 28 litre for large capacity work. Full use is made of the bath to provide maximum working area.
4. Operates in temperature range ambient to 99°C where majority of standard laboratory work is undertaken.
5. Easy to clean tank being crevice free.
6. Thermostatic temperature control allowing control from ambient +5°C up to 99°C.
7. Quick reliable selection and attainment of desired operating temperature.
8. Designed for good water movement and water temperature stability in the tank.
9. Safety cut-out Float fitted preventing overheating.
10. Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
11. Quiet running stirrer motor operating at optimum speed for maximum water movement in bath.
12. Each version has a bold temperature control/setting panel ensuring set temperature can be easily seen.
13. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
14. Broad range of accessories available to suit wide range of applications.
15. Sturdy construction - powder coated exterior providing a durable chemical resistant.
16. Very reliable product.
17. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
18. Before leaving the factory each water bath undergoes following: