1. Easy to read bold temperature display to 0.1°C resolution (-20°C - 99°C).
2. Quick reliable selection and attainment of desired operating temperature.
3. Designed for good water circulation and water control stability in the tank.
3. Temperature alarms operates either +4°C or -4°C about set temperature.
4. A Safety Experiment protector can be set just above desired working temperature protecting your work.
6. Safety cut-out float switch - for low liquid level protection.
7. Fitted with wheels and handles allowing limited movement - wheels lockable when sited for use.
8. Quiet running powerful circulation pump operating at optimum speed for maximum circulation - closed loop.
9. Push, fit and lock tube circulation system which prevents the tube from becoming dislodged or leaking fluids - an important safety feature with hot and cold liquids.
10. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
11. Broad range of accessories available to suit wide range of applications.
12. Sturdy construction - powder coated exterior providing a durable chemical resistant.
13. ChilloBath has ventilation on all sides allowing it to be sited in any position for good air flow on all.
14. To maintain the full cooling performance a hinged lockable door allows access to the condensor to easily remove dust and dirt accumulated during normal use.
15. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
16. Each bath is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database, which includes all manufacturing inspection data. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.
17. Each ChilloBath is tested to lowest temperature extreem to verify its performance of the temperature control system.
18. The Chiller Circulator undergoes 2 point calibration routine at -20°C and 65°C before it leaves the factory for operating assurance.
19. Carries the CE mark meeting the requirements of Low Voltage and EMC Directives.
20. Powder painted body providing a durable finish and protection against corrosion and now featuring “active anti-bacterial technology”. This paint finish actively inhibits bacterial growth improving hygiene requirements as demanded by many clinical and laboratory environments. Hygienic coatings are part of a controlled approach to cleaner facilities. The Clifton range has always featured easy to wipe clean smooth paint finishes that are resistant to routine and efficient disinfection’s, however this improved coating featuring ‘active anti-bacterial’ properties provides an extra layer of defence. This new anti-bacterial paint finish is effective against major strains of bacterium including E-coli and Staphylococcus aureus, resistant strain. Within its formulation an active ingredient is a proven anti-bacterial agent bound into the coating during application and curing to the product. The efficacy of the paint finish applied to the Clifton range is maintained over time, as the anti-bacterial agent is integral within the paint finish.