1. Shallow form water bath perfect for heating samples in microcentrifuge tubes and for other molecular-biology applications.
2. If using conventional water bath the minimum liquid level for accurate operation is above the height small bottles, tubes and micro plates often necessitating the extra expense of a raised shelf. This water bath provides a shallow depth water.
3. Small samples easily seen and not obscured by conventional high sided water baths.
4. Low profile design allows easier access to samples in bath and improved visibility.
5. The shelf/platform in the bath used for supporting flasks/bottles/microplates/racks is stable and can be easily removed and cleaned.
6. Full use can be made of the bath to provide maximum working area.
7. Thermostatic temperature control allowing control from ambient +5°C up to 100°C.
8. Temperature scale on front of bath in lieu of arbitrary scale often seen on this style of bath.
9. Quick reliable selection and attainment of desired operating temperature.
10. Perforated stainless steel false base providing even distribution of heat to all the water in the tank.
11. Safety cut-out fitted in the element prevents overheating.
12. Each version has a bold temperature control/setting panel ensuring set temperature can be easily seen.
13. All Clifton water baths are fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
14. IP rated clear booted on/off mains switch preventing ingress of moisture.
15. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
16. Powder painted bath body both inside and out providing a durable finish and protection against corrosion.
17. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year Warranty.
18. Recessed side lifting handles for ease of transportation.
19. Broad range of accessories available to suit wide range of applications.
20. Very reliable product.
21. Before leaving the factory each water bath undergoes following: