Dyna-Ken WT500 Homogenizer/Emulsifier/Disperser/Mixing Jet
Usage ( Voltage / Hz) : 110-120V / 60 Hz or 220-240V / 50-60Hz
Power (Watt) : 500
Electrical plug : Type A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M
(Install according customer require)
visit //www.kropla.com/electric2.htm to chooice your plug type
Protection Class : IP20
Dimension (L x W x H)/mm : 255 x 255 x 700 ( drive with stand)
Weight / kg (lbs) : 8 (17lbs)
Max Noise level (dB) : 72
Package Item Included : Drive (171010000), Stand (171032020), Dispersing shaft set CS2SR2 (171020100)
Emersion depth (mm) : min:40 max :175
Ambient temperature / Relative humidity : 0 - 40°C, 95% max.
Standards : CE label,Manufactured acc. to EN / IEC 61010, 61326-1 for EMC & SAFETY
pH range : 2-13
Suitable for solvent & abrasive substance : YES
Sterilization Method : ALL
Main Advantages 1.Multiple application and long service life.
2. Highly durable 316 stainless steel, they can be completely sterilized by hot air, autoclaving, flaming or chemical processes
3. "QUICK COUPLING" design to remove or lock the shaft tube in place with an easy quarter-turn.
4. Designed for rigorous conditions, such as running for excessive time, processing gritty materials
, and when cleaning after each use is not possible
5. Allows users to cryogenically mill soil and sediment samples and to break down frozen materials
6. Unique design enables faster, more complete processing of those types of samples than possible with other homogenizing equipment.