1. This bath is ideal for the routine cleaning of delicate or fragile components/glassware and where there may be a risk of breakage as a result of manual cleaning.
2. High power piezoelectric transducers ensure maximum ultrasonic power throughout working area. Constant tuning eliminates the need for frequency sweeping.
3. Noise reduction techniques for reduced noise levels in a laboratory using insulation between vibrating and static surfaces reducing the ultrasonic ‘shrill’ to a vigorous ‘hum’ and using disc transducers rather than pillars for quieter operation.
4. Variable temperature control up to 69°C which can be digitally set and displayed in increments of one degree.
5. Indication set point temperature.
6. Easy to read bold temperature display.
8. Timer allows variable operation up to 30 minutes.
9. A drain is fitted on the DU-22 models for ease of emptying the bath.
10. Equipped with an illuminated on/off mains switch.
11. Wide range of bath sizes from 4 litre up to 22 litre suiting a variety of applications. Full use can be made of the bath to provide maximum working area.
12. Totally unobstructed, stainless steel tank.
13. Concealed heater and temperature sensors.
14. Small bench top footprint.
15. Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
16. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
17. Sturdy construction - powder coated exterior providing a durable chemical resistant.
18. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
19. A range of accessories available.
20. Easy to clean tank being crevice free .
21. Each bath is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database, which includes all of its manufacturing inspection data. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.